Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Squirrel Problem in the Attic

Animal control came over today to see what animal problem was going on in my attic area.  I saw the guy surveying things as he approached the house, and it was a quick diagnosis.

Squirrels. (Well, with all the noise, I thought it was raccoon!)

There was a small hole in the roof, small enough for a squirrel to squeeze themselves through.  He set up some traps and caps so they wouldn't come back.  He said that he had two different traps: "Well, we can set up the ones that will kill them."  o_0 Um, no, there will be no killing.  I want to go with the other ones that will just catch them and you'll release them elsewhere. The guy was saying that I was lucky that I caught the problem when I did.  Good thing I didn't have any squirrel baby problems.

I'm going to be looking forward to some restful sleep!

0 comments :

Post a Comment