Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

New Makeup Purchases

As a fun reward to myself after the student event this past Wednesday, I went to CVS on the way home, armed with about $8 in coupons.  I needed to get new black eyeliner for tightlining and I saw that NYX was having a buy 1, get the second one 50% off.  The red color, Amsterdam, is totally like BAM in your face.  It'll be great for spring.  Stockholm, a nude, is great for every day, all year round.  This is my first makeup purchase since...late December?  ::pats self on the back::

I did some grocery shopping this morning in preparation for making dumplings with Julie tonight.  I also went to ACMoore (came out with nothing) and walked around the mall (I got 2 things at Joann's which I'll share tomorrow).  Julie and I probably cranked out 60-70 dumplings and I still have another package of ground beef for a second round of dumplings for the freezer that I'll make tomorrow. I sent her home with leftovers to share with Mom and Dad.

I'm not much of a sports fan, but wow, that Notre Dame and University of Kentucky basketball game tonight was pretty awesome.  Nail biter until the last second!

0 comments :

Post a Comment