Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Good News, Semi-Bad News

Good news: I took the day off today just because and it felt nice to be lazy.  I finished watching G.I. Joe: Retaliation on Netflix and caught up on some NCIS and NCIS:LA.  I made up for my laziness by going to a 45-minute spin class and then coming home to do a Fitness Blender arm workout (I did this earlier this week) and try their  "Belly Fat Burner HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training Workout with No Equipment."

Wheeze...

Semi-bad news: My credit card number got stolen for the second time in about 2 months!  Grrr.  Fortunately, the credit card company sent me an email alert and I was able to take care of it quickly.  That's both nice, but kinda creepy at the same time.  How do they know these things??

Currently on repeat: Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me.

0 comments :

Post a Comment