Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Target Clearance Luck

I had good intentions of going to spin class this morning, but that just didn't work out.  I vowed to do a Fitness Blender workout later on in the day to make it up.

I saw that Target was having a sale on workout clothes, so I went to the one that wasn't my regular one just to see what they were offering.  On the way out the door, I slipped on the walkway today. You couldn't see the ice because it was hidden under a layer of water. I went down slowly, thankfully (unlike my boss who broke her wrist last February when she slipped on the ice).  The winter has done a lot of damage to the walkway with the water freezing and refreezing.  The roads have so many potholes!

Anyway, I didn't find any workout clothes that worked for me, but I did come away with some tights on clearance.  I totally love the leopard print ones that I got months ago.
After taking a nice afternoon nap, I went to the mall closer to me to get some Fitbit steps in.  I saw that JCPenney was having a sale on workout clothes and I was hoping to have better luck than Old Navy and Target.  I found a few workout capris that I liked, but instead of buying them there, I came home to buy them online.  They were offering free to-store shipping, an additional 25% off and Ebates was doing 15% cash back on them tonight too.  Mwah ha ha.

I held myself to the promise I made this morning about doing a Fitness Blender workout.  The one that I did tonight was the one called "Fun Fat Burning Cardio Workout At Home to Boost Endurance and Get Fit Fast."  Fun?  Mmm, I wouldn't say that it was fun because now my thighs and shoulder muscles will be feeling it tomorrow.  But I did it! :)

1 comments :

June K said...

Hope you are feeling okay from your fall. Sometimes you don't feel it till a day or two later.

Post a Comment