Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

New Craft Purchases

I made it to both spin classes this morning, YAY!  This was to make up for all the dumplings that I ate last night.  After class, I went next door to Giant to pick up a bottle of sesame oil and some ginger so that I could make some dumplings to freeze.  There were some people outside the grocery store collecting food donations.  I bought a few cans of chickpeas to donate.

Exercise (check).  Good deed (check).

I sold 4 cards today in my Etsy shop (it's been kinda quiet there lately).  Interestingly enough, 3 of them were Valentine's Day cards on clearance.  This repeat buyer will have to wait quite a while to use them though.

I bought 2 embossing folders at Joann's yesterday.  They were already on clearance and I was able to use a 55% off one regular priced item competitor's coupon.  I think the one on the left is especially feminine and pretty.  I can't wait to use these in future cards! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment