Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Dumpling Making Day

I'm so proud of myself for making it to a 1-hour spin class this morning.  I got out of bed at the last possible moment, but still managed to get there on time.  Go me, since I ate a lot last night with I hung out with Meg and Robyn and I was planning to eat quite a few dumplings today.  Heh.

I cranked out about 50 dumplings yesterday, so today was to tackle another 50.  I saved some for my family and ate some for quality assurance purposes and then the rest is going to the office tomorrow.  The only thing I ever make for the office is sweets (cookies, cheesecake, banana pudding...), so I'm excited to see how people respond to the dumplings.  I portioned out some for my uncle and aunt, some for my cousin and some for my parents and sister.  My first delivery was to my uncle and aunt's house.  It felt good to share with them since they are always sharing food that they make.  It's good to reciprocate!  Then I texted my cousin to let him know that I was going to be at my parents' house.  He showed up with his girlfriend Michelle and instead of taking the dumplings with them, they stood at the kitchen counter and ate their share of the dumplings.  I guess they were hungry!  :)

On the way home, I stopped by CVS because I saw in the insert that they had a coupon for NYX lip products.  $3.88 regular price, and $3.00 coupon would make it $0.88.  But then when I was looking at the selection, there wasn't anything that I liked.  I'm still going strong with not buying any new makeup products this year.  (pats self on the back...)

0 comments :

Post a Comment