Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Crappy Work from the Consultant and Back Day

Ok, back to the office grind. The good thing from today was that there was agreement on a date for an August meeting in ATL with CDC, so I was able to book my hotel room and flight for the trip. The annoying thing from today was reviewing the online course that the consultant company gave for us to review. A lot of the mistakes that I caught would have been avoided if they had just gone through the course before sending it to us. It just made their work sloppy, and when I gave my boss a progress report, I let her know that I was not pleased with this product, even though it was in draft form. We will probably not give them repeat business! One of the things that my boss asked them to do was to use "laboratory" instead of "lab" and I found many instances of "lab" in my review, so that's not cool.

I was definitely ready to go to the gym after work. The difference between the before and after pics is kinda funny. Polished and then...not so much, heh. I got through about half of Day 15's workout (back) before the crowd. I decided to leave the rest of the workout for tomorrow and left the gym to eat dinner and feed RJ, gas up my car and feed Harry. On the way home from my parents' house, I had the nagging feeling that I usually associate with unfinished business. I marched myself back to the gym and fortunately by now, the crowd had lessen. I had 3 exercises left so it didn't take me long to finish. And now I can go to bed with a sense of accomplishment. Yay!
4:00 PM
5:30 PM
8:45 PM

0 comments :

Post a Comment