Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 2 of Crush60

I woke up to a very nice email from a friend from graduate school (hi Laura!), which included a compliment and a makeup sale tip. What a great way to start the day! :D

Later on in the morning, a work email notification pops up from the executive director:

For those few intrepid souls who made their way into the office, enjoy the extra few hours off!  Please use the office closure on your timesheets for these hours.  

This was perfect timing because I had a call scheduled with my committee chair from 1-2 PM. Before I could park myself on the couch for an afternoon nap, I went to the gym to tackle Day 2 of Crush60 (back). I got about halfway done before it started to get a little too crowded for my comfort level. I went home, took a nap on the couch, went to the other gym for a 45-min spin class and then finished the rest of the prescribed workout. Feeling pretty strong today!

Awesome discovery from today: there's actually wifi at the gym! Gawd, I'm so late to the party. I wish I knew this sooner! (Maybe they should consider posting the wifi password in a more prominent place than the front desk.) 

0 comments :

Post a Comment