Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Day 1 of Crush60: Entering the Man Cave

I'm heading to ATL next week and I IMed my boss to ask her if we could get Chinese take-out like we did last time. Yep, meal planning a week in advance. She called me almost immediately, and I thought she was going to make fun of me, but really she said that it was a good idea and moved onto a work-related question.

There was a happy hour scheduled today, but skipped it to go the gym. The goal today was to actually stay in the weight section to do the Day 1 (chest) workout prescribed in the strength training program, no matter how many guys were there. Ugh, it was kinda intimidating, but I forced myself to stay. Fortunately, most of the machines I needed were in the periphery of the weight area so I didn't feel like I was in anyone's way. Day 1, check. 59 more to go...

Telework day tomorrow and then a 3-day weekend! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment