Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Survey Checking and FitnessBlender

There were some happy people at the office today. It must be the sugar rush they experienced from the banana pudding I brought in. What a nice start to the week, right?

My goal was to check someone's work on some survey scores. There are 11 sections in the survey and I got through 6 sections. I'm moving along ahead of schedule because only sections 1, 2 and 3 are due on Thursday.

Even though yesterday was Leg Day, it's more my bum that's sore from the workout. I skipped out on the gym after work, but I told myself that I couldn't watch Real Housewives of Orange County until I cranked out a FitnessBlender workout: Total Body Strength Training with Dumbbells - Challenging Dynamic Superset Workout. Hey, whatever motivates you, right? I probably should have chosen a different workout since this one has a lot of squats, but once I started, I felt like I couldn't turn back.

0 comments :

Post a Comment