Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Cousin BBQ

While the "adults" are away on their cruise, the kids table decided to have a BBQ of our own. This helps with New Year's Resolutions goal #11 of having more cousin only events.

Julie, Emily and I went over to hang out with CT, Jessie and CT's girlfriend Michelle and had quite the feast. Hot dogs (yes, we're fancy), salad, corn and lots of ice cream and flan. I brought potato salad, but we forgot that it was in the fridge. Oops. We had more than enough food anyway.
So much dessert...
One other thing that happened today was that when I went to my parents' house to get Julie, she called out from her bedroom that she'll be a few minutes. It wasn't a "I need to put on some socks" delay, but more of a "This is really important" delay. It turns out that her work was going to send her to Boston for a project tomorrow. Good thing it wasn't a one way ticket. I'll be picking her up at the airport on Thursday.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm...yummy BBQ!!
Louise

Post a Comment