Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Rest Day and Snail Mail

I think all the walking around that I did in NYC this past weekend and Monday's back day has finally caught up with me. I woke up this morning with everything hurting. I didn't even attempt to pack my gym bag for a post-work workout. I briefly thought about going to spin class after a nap, but I went home and promptly plopped myself on the couch.

The evening wasn't a complete waste though. The nap really helped to energize me. I did make some oatmeal for this week's breakfast and some vegetables for this week's lunch. I also wrote some snail mail to my friend Page and her mom because they are going through a tough time these days.

Arm day tomorrow. Let's do this!

I don't usually watch America's Got Talent, but it was on when I was waiting for water to boil. There was an almost blind dancer, Benjamin Yonattan, who had a pretty amazing performance. It must be the time of the month hormones, but I got kinda teary eyed listening to his story and watching him wow the crowd and judges. The song that he danced to, "Tell Your Hear to Beat Again," was beautiful too.

0 comments :

Post a Comment