Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Rest Day

Today didn't really go as planned, but that's okay.

I was supposed to go to lunch with one of my former coworkers, but I got an email from him early this morning (never a good thing) saying that he was at the ER with his wife and they won't know more about what's going on with her until a CT scan (?!). Oh nooo.

I thought the office would be super dead because of the teleworking folks, but fortunately, many of my friends were there to hang out.

I signed up for a 10-class punch card for the CrossFit gym that I went to 2 weeks ago and reserved my spot in tomorrow morning's class.  Oh yes, this was voluntary. Never ever thought I would say that...ever. With that said, I decided to skip the gym after work today; my shoulders are a little sore from yesterday anyway. I must have needed the rest because I fell asleep for 3 hours after getting home. I watched the second half of Stephen Amell's Q & A for Nerd HQ at Comic Con (because I was asleep during the first half) and then worked on my office card order. Happy Friday!

0 comments :

Post a Comment