Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Comp Day and Fitbit Death?

The office gave me a comp day to use before June 17 since I had to travel to Indianapolis on a Sunday for our Annual Meeting.  Since there wasn't anything pressing on the schedule or on my to-do list, I decided to take it today. I used the time to go to spin class and Target and work on some cards for the Etsy shop.

One weird thing was that I noticed that my Fitbit died!  Nothing is being displayed, no matter if it's plugged in or not. I tried resetting it, and that didn't work either. I contacted Fitbit support to see if they can help me out. I've only had it for a little over a year, so what gives??

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Does it run on batteries??? My computer suddenly was not working and I could not type anything. Turned it on and off, jiggled plugs, everything but call support. I noticed on the back of my keyboard there was a notch that could be moved, I opened it and wah-lah batteries, so I changed them and now I can type. Geez...there was no warning or anything, the computer just stopped working. Glad I checked the back of the keyboard. I was almost ready to take my computer to Office Depot for a checkup....thought I had a virus.

Oh and my computer and keyboard are only a year old.
Louise

Post a Comment