Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy Hour with Sirin

I decided to change my telework day from Friday to today since I am planning to take my Annual Meeting comp day on Friday.  It worked out perfectly because I cranked out at least 20 emails easily before noon.  I met up with Sirin for happy hour at Austin Grill (strawberry margarita for me and something with gin for her). We talked about our recent diet challenges (gluten free for her, clean eating for me) and recent travels (Thailand for her, Indianapolis for me). I was good and didn't eat any of the chips the waiter brought over. :D

When I stepped on the scale this morning, it read 153.3 (better than the 155.7 I've been stuck on), yay! Feeling motivated, I made sure to pack some gym clothes so that I could go workout at the gym around the corner from the restaurant. I cranked out 2.39 miles on the treadmill in 30 minutes. I hadn't planned on a hard workout...I just wanted to get my steps in.

When I opened the front door when I got home, RJ didn't look up from something on the floor. I didn't turn on the light in fear that it was a gross spider.  I told RJ to move and ugh, it was a spider!  GROSS!  I didn't have anything convenient to kill it with (I didn't want to step on it) except for the mail I had just retrieved from the mailbox. Good thing it was all junk mail!

0 comments :

Post a Comment