Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Trying Out Falsies

I went to the bathroom in the wee hours of the morning and of course, RJ thought it was breakfast. No no no, too early! Go away. I closed the bedroom door after going to the bathroom, but didn't realize that he was on the bed.  Because of the navy sheets, I couldn't see him since he's mostly black. He charged at me and gave me a heart attack.  And then after breakfast, when I was getting ready for work, all he wanted to do is sleep on my pillow. After the third try of getting him off, I gave up. So he won twice today...before 9 AM.

Julie says that I'm too much of a pushover.

A cool thing happened today at work. One of the members that I work with was in town for a meeting that'll be happening tomorrow. She came to the office today to sit with me so she wouldn't miss the committee call. She said to me, "You've lost weight." It wasn't a question. It was a statement. Mmm, not really, but I've toned up since she last saw me in March. It was cool that someone noticed! :D

I took a rest day from the gym, so when I got home, I decided to try the falsies that I bought last weekend out of curiosity. Wow, they definitely kick an eye look up a notch. I dunno if I'd ever wear them to work though because they feel fancy fancy. And these aren't even the fullest lashes available.
I made a batch of cookies for another member who is leaving my committee and a batch of banana pudding because I needed to use up some milk. Hope people at work are hungry!

In order to balance out the homemade goodies that I did quality assurance on, I did 2 FitnessBlender workouts tonight: At Home Cardio Workout to Burn Fat and Tone (High & Low Impact Modifications) and Fat Blasting Booty Builder - HIIT Cardio and Strength Training Workout.

0 comments :

Post a Comment