Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Etsy Custom Order

A repeat buyer sent me a message last night saying that she wanted to purchase 2 "Feel Better Soon" cards for folks that were going through hard time. Aw, that's nice. I was thankful she wasn't too picky about colors, thus making the order easy to do. I would have been able to do the order last night, but my printer was on the fritz. It kept telling me that I had to change the black ink cartridge, but I think it might be because the one I put in wasn't an official HP one. Blah! Fine. During my trip to Costco, I made sure to pick some up.
I didn't make it to spin this morning (just could muster the energy to get out of bed or off the couch). I made it up by doing a FitnessBlender workout: Fat Blasting Booty Builder - HIIT Cardio and Strength Training Workout. I was super sweaty at the end, and my abs are totally feeling it right now.

Ät the office this week, Reggie gave me 2 $25 Fandango gift cards that "he wasn't planning on using."  What?! I never heard such a thing. Err, thanks! Julie and I are using one of the gift cards to go see Jurassic World. I'll ogle at Chris Pratt. Julie would never admit she'd do the same and say that she's more interested in the dinosaurs.

I also booked my train ticket for a July trip to NYC to see Suzie. The last time I saw her was back in October 2013, so I thought a visit was in order.

0 comments :

Post a Comment