Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

National Hug Your Cat Day

Ok, seriously?  Who made up this holiday?  They obviously don't have a cat because if they did, they'd know that it's a one side hug. RJ was far more interested in whatever was going on outside.

The 21 clean eating challenge is still going strong. I hadn't decided on what to do to celebrate when it finishes, but then I got an IM from one of the directors at work.  I helped her take some of her clothes back to the office from Indy since she was going to CA instead of going home.  I did this for her last year too when we went to Little Rock.  Call me a sherpa or something.  She IMed me this afternoon to ask what I would prefer as a thank you gift for doing that favor for her. Aw, that's nice!  She insisted so I asked for a FrozenYo coin.  I. Can't. Wait!  10 more days to go until I can pig out on the frozen yogurt and then go back to healthy eating.

Spin class (check!).

FitnessBlender workout for tonight: Total Body Strength Training with Dumbbells - Challenging Dynamic Superset Workout (check! I should be getting tired of this workout, but I haven't. I don't mind doing it 2 days in a row. I think my shoulders are seeing the most improvement from doing it.)

0 comments :

Post a Comment