Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Gym Time, New Library and Dumplings

I headed out this morning to do some grocery shopping, mainly supplies for dumplings because Robyn was coming over tonight to help me make them. Then I headed out to the gym: 2.57 miles in 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2000 meter row and some leg weight machines. I'm slowly inching my way into that part of them gym, even if it feels a little like the man cave. Fortunately there weren't that many people there at the time.

While I was running on the treadmill, I was watching the new library opening ceremony across the street. It was so cool to see such an outpouring of support. The old library was old, so it was nice to see it moved to a brand new location, what was once a giant hole in the ground. Once I finished my workout, I went to the library to see what was up. It was really nice inside, but I didn't stay too long because it was so crowded with people. I borrowed a few books, one of them was a cookbook from Skinnytaste.

Robyn and I cranked out about 100 dumplings and caught up on about 2 months worth of news. I still have some meat leftover so I'll be cranking out some more dumplings tomorrow. :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment