Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Wedding Card and Photogenic RJ

Julie's attending a wedding this weekend...a friend from her graduate school program is marrying his longtime sweetheart.  They've actually come to my parents' house for BBQs before, like this time in 2013. She asked me to make a card to give to them.

I also had some Etsy orders that came through yesterday and today: an origami elephant card and 2 sets of origami dress thank you cards.

With buying the Jurassic World tickets via Fandango, Fandango gave me a $20 gift certificate to Shutterfly. Oh, yay! I'm on my last sheet of address labels. I ordered 3 sets of the address labels and also used a code to get a free card. I used a picture that Julie took of RJ when he was staying at my parents' house recently. He's looking pretty photogenic in this picture, if I say so myself. Of course, I have a bias...
Since Julie was going to be away this weekend, we decided to do a Father's Day sushi dinner at my parents' house tonight and invited my uncle, aunt and cousin to join us.

After coming home from dinner, I cranked out Kelli's Superset Total Body Strength Workout: Calorie Torching, Muscle Building, Fat Burning Workout and 50 burpees.

0 comments :

Post a Comment