Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

New Workout Gear and Jurassic World

Julie and I planned on going to see Jurassic World at noon today, so I wanted to make the morning as productive as possible. I went to the post office to mail off the recent custom order. Then I went to Target because I had a coupon for workout gear (30% off if you bought 3 Champion items), so I bought 2 tops and a sports bra. Then I went to DSW and got 2 pairs of gym shoes (both of them were on clearance, 30% off and then I also had a $10 coupon). YAY!

Jurassic World was EPIC.  So, so good! There were moments where my jaw dropped with shock. The special effects were so cool. It was really believable that they created this theme park about dinosaurs. I can't imagine how long it would take to render a dinosaur, and then multiply that with all the ones that were in movie. It was really impressive. I also liked how there were elements of the original Jurassic Park in this movie, sorta like a nod to the past. Chris Pratt did an awesome job as the male lead (no surprise to me), and Bryce Dallas Howard was great as the female lead. She took charge and was capable, instead of playing some damsel in distress. It's going to be really tough to beat this movie in my mind this summer. Afterwards, we went to Potbelly's to get sandwiches for a late lunch/early dinner.

I finished the day with a FitnessBlender workout: Fat Blasting Booty Builder - HIIT Cardio and Strength Training Workout (second day in a row). 

0 comments :

Post a Comment