Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Favorite Coworker Award

My friend Michelle was very happy that I brought in banana pudding to work today. She had some help since the pan had maybe 6 cookies worth of pudding by the time I went to the kitchen to do a status check. The cookies that I brought in were all gone too. Great, none for me to take home. Less temptation for me and coworkers are happy. Win-win in my book!

This dress that I got from JCPenney got many compliments from members that came in for a workgroup meeting today. Someone even called me "sharp."  Ha ha.

It was raining like crazy after work today, so I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to spin class. Fortunately the rain let up and it was actually sunny on my drive. The bad thing that happened on the drive was that some pebble flew and hit my windshield so there's a tiny crack in it. Nothing that would require a replacement windshield, but ugh, my baby! My poor car! :(

When I got home, I did some weighted arm exercises (no FitnessBlender tonight) and 30 burpees. Whew!

0 comments :

Post a Comment