Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

CrossFit Games Open Workout 13.4 and a New Card

9:30 AM CrossFit, check! I worked on my wall walks and tuck holds.

WOD: CrossFit Games Open 13.4
Complete AMRAP in 7:00 of:
3 Clean and Jerk (55 lbs)
3 Toes-To-Bar (I did tuck ups)
6 Clean and Jerk
6 Toes-To-Bar
9 Clean and Jerk
9 Toes-To-Bar
12 Clean and Jerk
12 Toes-To-Bar…this was as far as I went in 7:00. I did a lot better with the tuck ups than I thought I would, yay!

I made this birthday card to send to my cousin. In retrospect, I think it would have looked better if I put the house on the right and had the empty space on the left. Oh well, I think it's still cute. Plus, I made it several times because I kept smudging the ink in one place or another.

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

Wowsers, girl, look at you! You're shrinking away to nothing!! :)

Post a Comment