Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Pull-Ups, Interview at the Office and Cross-Stitch Progress

Monday, ew! Sigh, let’s get this show on the road. 6:30 AM, CrossFit, check! We worked on our pull-ups. I did these on Friday and for some reason, they were harder today!  Probably because I cheated a little with swinging on Friday, ha ha.

And the WOD was: 100 single unders
5-4-3-2-1
Bear Complex: clean, front squat, press, back squat, press (45 lbs)
Box Jumps (20 inch box)
100 single unders
The goal was sub 9:00, I was able to get it done in 7:07. Whew!

The interview for the governance/executive assistant position was a success. Actually, I felt like this second interview was more of a formality. I learned that the Executive Director brought this woman in on Friday and then was so impressed with her that he brought her in today (?!). She seemed really personable and eager to get started. Well, good, you'll need that energy. You have a lot of big events coming up for you: committee applications and the Annual Meeting and I'm sure many meetings in between.

0 comments :

Post a Comment