Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

NYE was fun! I went to Alexandria to hang out with Robyn and her 2 bengals. Good food, good company, good movie (Pitch Perfect 2) = good times. There was also a fireworks show at midnight at National Harbor that we could see from her apartment.

It was back to the CrossFit gym at 10 AM today for another partner workout: Complete rounds until your TEAM has run 2000m.

Partner A: 400m run with a medball (10 lb) 
Partner B: Work through the following…
16 OH lunges (25 lb plate)
16 Push-ups
16 Hollow Rocks
16 OH Squats/Goblet squats/Air squats

When your team completed 2000m of running, you and your partner had to complete 16 burpees together (8 each).

I did more of the running and my sister did more of the weight work. Whew! I snapped this progress picture when I got home, and I can’t wait to see how things turn out at the end of 2016.

RJ was in the same spot that I left him this morning.

I had a free Redbox movie code so I used to it borrow Ant-Man. It was pretty good! I remember Paul Rudd from Friends, so it was cool to see him add "superhero" to his filmography. I'm glad that I didn't go to the movie theater to see it because of all the flying special effects.

0 comments :

Post a Comment