Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snowstorm Jonas, Continued

I woke up around 5 AM to feed RJ and then went back to sleep until 7:30 AM. I went downstairs to see how much had accumulated overnight. Oh yeah. This storm was going to be no joke, and we still had about 12 hours to go. I spent most of the day working on my cross-stitch project while watching Friends on Netflix. Sigh, there's a difference between stuck inside and stay inside by choice. The snow piled outside my door, which made opening the storm door impossible. I had 2 options: ignore it or figure out a way around it. I decided to take a screwdriver and remove the plastic part of the door. I shoveled as much as I could from the inside of the house until there was enough space for me to stand when I climbed through the door's opening. (cue: Destiny's Child- "Independent Women"). I'll tackle my sidewalk tomorrow.
Oh, sh*t!

0 comments :

Post a Comment