Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Snatches and Magic Mike XXL

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! We worked on our hang squat snatches. 5 x 2 at 30 lbs (I’m still working on form…this is a complicated move! The WOD was AMRAP…8:00 of 25 kettlebell swings (26 lbs) and 10 pull-ups (I did mine with resistance bands).

Yay for meeting breakfast leftovers! Side note: where do all the forks go in this office?! Is someone stashing them somewhere? You should get one fork with your employee handbook on your first day. If you lose it, too bad! The thought crossed my mind of bringing a pair of chopsticks to work, because unless you know how to use them, it'll be too much trouble for you to use.

I borrowed Magic Mike XXL from the library and decided to watch it tonight while I was cross-stitching since it's due tomorrow. UGH, it was awful! I mean, so bad that I didn't even finish it. Channing Tatum couldn't even save it. Maybe I wasn't in the right mind set since I have to be up early tomorrow for work and sleep was more important? 

Meh, no, it was just awful. WTH? :(

0 comments :

Post a Comment