Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hang Snatches at CrossFit

OMG, brrrrr!

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! We worked on our hang snatches. I hadn’t done this movement before so I went with 25 lbs to work on technique first. I am so glad there was no running involved today.

WOD:
7:00 Ladder…3,6,9…etc.
Front Squats (45 lbs)
Medicine ball sit-ups (8 lb ball)

It took forever to get home from CrossFit this morning. There was an accident that closed the middle lane and then a cop car was blocking the right lane. It was close to where two major roads merged, so everyone had to be patient and work together so we could all get into the left lane. When I drove by the accident site, the car that was being loaded up on the tow truck had a smushed front end. What a sucky way to start the day. I hope no one was hurt!

We had a mandatory accounting/grants/legal training today at 1:30 PM. It was scheduled for 2 hours, but only took 1 thankfully. Since I've been at the organization for a while, I've heard the same shpeal several times already, but I understand why it's necessary to do it on an annual basis.

I got my first sale of 2016 today, whoo hoo! It was for an origami panda Valentine's Day card. This customer is definitely thinking in advance!

0 comments :

Post a Comment