Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Funday!

Sunday Funday!
  • 8:30 AM spin class, check! I gave the spin instructor a set of 8 cards that I made. Since this is the season for getting back on track from the holiday eating, I figured this would be a good no-fat, no calorie token of my appreciation.
  • Did some window shopping to get the rest of my 10,000 steps in. I went to Ulta and they had new NYX cosmetics stuff, but there wasn't anything that I really needed or liked. New York & Company had lots of stuff on clearance, but same story. Oh well, I saved my money for a rainy day.
  • My aunt and uncle invited my sister and me to their house for dinner tonight (hooray for leftovers!). They gave us a preview of the slideshow they will be showing at their 50th (?!!) wedding anniversary party in February. We caught some mistakes in the sequence of pictures and dates so it's good that my uncle had some fresh eyes to take a peek.
It’s back to the office tomorrow. I haven’t sat in my cube since December 16! While it was nice to have a break, I miss my work friends. At least my boss is on vacation this week, and I can ease back into the routine.

0 comments :

Post a Comment