Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Pull-Up Work and Cross-Stitch Progress

Regular telework day, hooray!

I took a break in the morning to drive Julie to the airport. She has a weekend work trip to Atlanta. It's weird to have my parents and sister out of town all at the same time. All alonnnneee. Ok ok. Enough with the dramatics.

I made it to 5:15 PM CrossFit where we worked on our pull-ups. Technically, we're supposed to work on chest-to-bar pull-ups, but since I can't do pull-ups with a little help, Level B folks worked on regular pull-ups. The resistance bands I used this time were lighter than ones I’ve used before. “Tina, stop swinging!” the coach said. Heh, okokok…well, how else do you think I’m going to be able to lift myself up?!

WOD: 10 x 150m row + 30 seconds rest. I was averaging about 33 seconds per round. There were 4 of us in class and 2 rowing machines, so we had to double up. It actually worked out fine because Chip and I went back and forth encouraging each other as we started to get more tired. My arms felt like jello all the way home. I’ll be back for more fun tomorrow morning at 9:30!
Do I look as tired as I feel?  If I do, don't tell me. All that rowing was so taxing!
More cross-stitch progress, complete with Captain America: The Winter Soldier playing in the background.

0 comments :

Post a Comment