Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Hang Squat Snatches and Lunch with Jessie

Ugh…this morning did not start off the best. I slipped and fell on some ice on the sidewalk on the way to my car. No injuries, thankfully…just disgruntled.

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! We worked on our hang squat snatches. Yep, still difficult. I attempted to do 5 x 2 at 40 lbs, but after a few failed attempts, the coach suggested I go back to 35 lbs.

WOD for time, 12:00 cap. 
21-15-9 Wall balls (8 lbs) Box jumps (small box w plate) 1:00 REST
15-12-9 Wall balls Box jumps (20 in) 1:00 REST
9-6-3 Wall balls Box jumps (24 in) I almost forgot to do the 9 wall balls in first set, so I lost some time there. I ended up with 13:11.

I have to remember that with every workout that I hit a new PR, there will be a workout that doesn’t go quite my way. At least I had the day off. :)

I met up with Jessie, my friend from graduate school for lunch at Panera. We sat down and talked for an hour before we realized, oh yeah, we're hungry!  We should probably eat!

0 comments :

Post a Comment