Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

CrossFit and Baking for Julie's Birthday

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! We worked on our pull-ups this morning.

WOD:
3 x 500 m row
Cash-out: 300 m farmer carry, 26 lbs kettlebell in each hand.

After CrossFit, all I did was bake for Julie's birthday (I'm taking today and tomorrow off from work). I made chocolate chocolate chip cookies for her to take to her office. If I made a batch and she made a batch, there would be enough for everyone. I also made her chocolate birthday cake (I didn't soften the butter as much this time around, compared to when I made this cake for my birthday last week, so it wasn't as runny. Thank goodness!).

AND because I had leftover frosting, I made a batch of chocolate cupcakes, some for my coworker and some for the 6:30 AM CrossFit class tomorrow.
YUM!
Double YUM!
Don't mind the empty space. It was used for quality assurance.

0 comments :

Post a Comment