Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Push Presses and New Liquid Lipstick

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! We worked on our push presses. I went with the weight I did on Saturday since I had to stop midway during the third set, rerack, rest and continue. Today went much more smoothly and I was able to do the last set without reracking. 3 x 5 at 85 lbs.

WOD, 5 rounds for time:
5 overhead plate step-ups per leg (15 lbs)
10 plate burpees
Time: 10:00

Oh, and I did my nails last night.
Reggie had a $5 coupon for a nearby Cuban-Latin restaurant so I tagged along when he went to get lunch. The restaurant was nice to let us both use the coupon. He got the chicken tacos, and I got a rice bowl with pork (the meals also included a side dish too). Yum! So much better than Chipotle: cheaper without the risk of sickness.

My Sephora order came in today: Stila all day liquid lipstick in Ricco (a very dark brick red. We’ll see how this formula compares to the Sephora cream lip stain) and a purse spray version of Gucci Guilty. This is my second bottle (Tube? What do you even call it?)...maybe I should just spring for a full sized version next time.
We're supposed to get some snow tomorrow...1-3 inches I think. It doesn't sound like a lot, but we got maybe an inch the Wednesday before Snowzilla a few weeks ago and everything was a mess. I took my work computer home just in case I have the option to telework. I do NOT want to be sitting in morning traffic!

0 comments :

Post a Comment