Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Pull-Ups and Poster Presentation

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! We were waiting on one more person before getting the warm-up started. I said the first thing that came to mind. “Do we know them?” Everyone laughed, and I realized that it sounded kinda clique-ish. Oops. Heh. What I meant was "Is this a new person who's coming in for a trial class?" Is #nofilterfriday a thing?

WOD:
21-15-9-6-3
Push Press (60 lbs)
Wall Ball (8 lbs)
Time: 6:27.

UGH, this poster presentation for work is like the bane of my existence lately! A part of me was happy that I could telework so I could put my head on the table to muffle my frustration, but another part of me wished that I was at the office so that I could work off a bigger screen. Julie gave me some of the corn chowder that she made for the office Soup-er Bowl (har har). She IMed me later to tell me that she won (she won the office chili competition a few months ago too!).
Julie and my cousins went out to dinner tonight, but I stayed back. After working on the poster presentation all day and feeling sore from class, I was worn out. :P

0 comments :

Post a Comment