Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Sister Challenge, Day 1

The move to the office across the street was canceled today due to the rain. It would not be good for our equipment and stuff to get ruined. I can stay in my office a few more days. :)

Chicken was on sale at Safeway today, so I made enchiladas tonight. I used this recipe from Allrecipes.com. Yum!

Julie's home for a few days so she challenged me to use one of the food stamps that she gave me for my birthday. The stamp set has the sentiment "i think you are..." and it has 4 images of food. I chose the ice cream one because it said "sweet." Instead of using markers or colored pencils to color in the sweet treat, I stamped the image on light blue cardstock and cut the top part out. With some patterned paper, scalloped border, and some gems, the card was finished! The card is an adorable size: 2.5 x 3 inches...perfect to include with a thank you gift or something.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal
Stamps: Studio G
Punch: Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Stack 7
Other: Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment