Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wee Memories Challenge #46

After spin class this morning, I quickly changed into dry clothes and went to my old high school to check out their used book sale. It was really impressive with all the busy volunteers and large selection of books. I ended up getting 6 paperback books (some of which I've read and some I haven't) for...drum roll, please...$6 total! It's really nice to be able to have a selection to pick from when traveling. I also cooked a new dish: Chicken Florentine Casserole. I really should have drained the spinach a lot more, but not too bad for a first try. The dish is very filling. Whew, food comaaaaa.

Funny thing from spin class: the instructor had us do stretches at the beginning of the class. And then had us do it again 2 minutes later. We all must have had puzzled looks on our faces because then she asked if she had already told us to do stretches. ::nods head:: "Oh, then never mind." I think she was distracted by two people switching bikes at the front. I guess you had to be there to find it funny.

This week's Wee Memories Challenge (#46) focuses on woodland creatures. I dug through my stamp stash and found a bunny stamp that I hadn't used in a LONG time. I paired it with a stamp that I got for my birthday. I was thinking this could be a congratulations card for a new member of the family; I suppose the recipient would have to have a sense of humor too. Check out the shiny bunny butts. :)
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Warm Green, Prussian Blue, Chestnut Roan
Stamp: Inkadinkado (butterfly), Hampton Art- Terrific Tree (tree), Studio G (bunnies, sentiment)
Punch: Fiskars Apron Lace border punch
Paper: Die Cuts with a View - Sweet Stack (green), Stack 7 (red)
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials
Foam adhesive: Thermoweb
Buttons: from Michaels

This is a good story. This is funny to those who have cats. Ginger is good at yodeling and doing the 3 meter dash.

5 comments :

CinnamonSally said...

Very cute card Tina, love the buttons in the tree. Thanks gfor joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Laurel Beard said...

Cute! Cute! Love the bunny tales and the buttons in the trees! Thank you so much for playing along with the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Giovana said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Unknown said...

LOVE the shiny bunny butts, and the saying cracks me up! Great card for the Wee Memories Challenge, thanks for playing this week!

Ann said...

SO darn cute! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Post a Comment