Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: A Citrus Celebration

The staff at work was invited to eat lunch (pizza) with the Board of Directors today. In observance of Employee Appreciation week, the BOD expressed how they appreciated what the staff does. It felt kinda nice to feel appreciated and to know that what I do matters to someone out there. The rest of the week will be very quiet for me...my boss and officemate will both be out of the office. I guess I could always go back to the main office if I was looking for signs of active human life.

Here's my take on this week's Tuesday Trigger. While I'm a big fan of bright colors, I have a hard time incorporating lime into my cards, but I did it today since that was the main focus on the trigger photo. I also incorporated a cupcake to tie in with the cupcake liners.
Card Specs:
Paper: American Crafts- City Park (orange), Die Cuts with a View- Sweet Stack (lime)
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Lime Pastel, Blackbird
Stamps: Fiskars- Just Between Friends (sentiment), Studio G (cupcake)
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots)
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials

Song of the day: "Ooh La La"- Goldfrapp. (popular spin class song)

6 comments :

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the embossing & dotty mat, they are perfect! And that cupcake is so pretty :)

Beate said...

Great take on the challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Deirdre said...

Great card - love your take on the Trigger.

Unknown said...

love that lime ribbon! so pretty...and the cupcake is super cute too :)

blah said...

Love this one! Cute cupcake image.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tina! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for giving it a go! :)

Post a Comment