Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Baptism Card

Ebay Update: My TI-83 graphing calculator has found a new home.  I've had it since I was a sophomore or junior in high school, but since then it's really had no purpose since all the math I need to do can be done with a regular calculator. 

Card: My friend's baby is getting baptized in a few weeks so tonight, I made the card to go with her present.  After doing a little research on what baptism cards are supposed to look like (I'm not a religious person, so this is venturing outside my realm of knowledge), I decided to go with a simple origami dove for the embellishment for the card.
Card Specs: 
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal
Stamps: Fiskars- Sentiments
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Embossing Folder: Sizzix + Basic Grey- Kaleidoscope 

0 comments :

Post a Comment