Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Commence Office Move and Fall-To Layout #251

At the office: I took a break from my desk to help the receptionist and office manager pack up the dishes in 2 of our office kitchens.  They were very giggly and being silly.  I was partly thinking it was funny and another part of me was thinking "If I had to pack up this office with only a few days left, I wouldn't be laughing right now.  There's a lot more stuff that needs to be boxed up for the movers."  Oh well.  It's not like I can worry for them, so I'll just help with what I can.

Card:  Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #251.

Card Specs:
Ink: StazOn in Jet Black
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Up, Up & Away
Punch: EK Success Parisian border punch
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Nana's Kitchen
Brads: Recollections- Silver Circles
Flowers: Prima

0 comments :

Post a Comment