Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Yard Sale Finds and Fall-To Layout #253

Yard Sale Finds: I went to several yard sales today, but only had luck at one.  I found:
  • 3 Box Sets of the show 24 (Seasons 2, 5, 6) for reselling on Ebay
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.  I'm now only missing the last movie in my collection, but I'm probably going to have to wait a while until I see that one in yard sales.
  • Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.  This was a funny find because I found this at another yard sale weeks ago.  It didn't have the disc inside so I had to return it.  But this one did have the disc, so it's all good!
Total paid = $7.00 for the whole lot.

I saw my coworker while I was out.  She got lucky early with some stuff for her son.  I'll have to ask her about it on Monday.
Card: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #253 (I'm a little behind!). 

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Warm Red.  VersaMagic Chalk Ink in Sea Breeze.  Stampin' Up in Pool Party.
Stamps: Inkadinkado (birds), Studio G (everything else)
Other: Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

Afternoon/Evening Activities: My graduate school friends Jenny, Laura and I went to Cristina's place to catch up in person and meet her babies, Nicky and Alex.  They were adorable.  I even held one of the babies!  Babies usually make me really nervous, but the little guy just sat in my lap, checking us out.  There was a minor spit up on my jeans, but meh, that's totally washable.

Getting home from Cristina's place was a little scary because the car in front of me pulled over, but it wasn't over to the shoulder.  It was that little V between the highway and the exit.  What are you thinking?!  My horn got a workout, sheesh.

Julie came over for dinner...mmm, Costco pizza (half cheese, half combo).  We watched Quantum of Solace on DVD (I finally ripped it out of the plastic).  Out of the 3 Daniel Craig 007 movies, this was my least favorite one.  I can tell because I fell asleep about halfway through it and woke up near the end. :P

My cousin texted me to say that there were treats at her place so we went over to hang out.  I was so full from dinner that I didn't eat any of it.  I know, shocking.
RJ holding our pizza hostage

1 comments :

June K said...

OMG, I can't believe you found all that for $7. Like your card, Tina.

Post a Comment