Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Fall-To Layout #252

I decided to work from home today because a) my boss is on vacation so I felt like there's less pressure to be at the office and b) Friday (my normal telework day) is the last day in the office before the renovations.  We'll probably get pizza for lunch and we can draw on the walls in the main office because after that, it'll be be torn down.  An opportunity to draw on the walls at the office without getting in trouble? I'm so there!

Working from home automatically translates to more time with this furball.
Card: I used Fall-To Layout #252 for inspiration for today's card.  I did a card similar to it yesterday, but that's because I didn't remember what the sketch looked like and by the time I looked back at my computer screen, the card sorta took a different direction.  Oh well.  Birthday cards always come in handy!

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal 
Paper: American Crafts- City Park
Stamps: Studio G
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Fiskars Upper Crest border punch
Marker: Black Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker
Brads: Recollections- Silver Circles
Flowers: Prima

0 comments :

Post a Comment