Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Etsy and Ebay Updates

Etsy: I got 2 custom order requests recently, and the buyers have not been communicative or have purchased their items.  Not cool, people.

Ebay: I sold the pink Pyrex set that I purchased at a yard sale.  Purchased for $15, sold for $23.05.  I initially wanted to keep it, but after I really thought about it, a) I don't need it and b) I don't really have cupboard space for it.  I'm going to stick to lighter things to ship and stuff that's not breakable.  I used quite a bit of packing paper and bubble wrap.  Fortunately, these were packing supplies that I got at the office during the move last week.  I also sold a Tangoes set that I had laying around ($5.99).  It's interesting to see what people are looking for on Ebay!
4 day weekend ahead! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment