Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quick Trip to ATL

I'm in Atlanta for a meeting on Friday.  Since my friend Page was going to be passing through, I thought it'd be a great idea to meet up.  It's been quite a while since we've touched base...the last time was the March cruise. 

Her newest and greatest development was getting a kitty (her name is Lily)!  I was shocked when I got the text message yesterday since I didn't think she liked cats.  She's always grown up with dogs.  Anyway, Page drove the kitty to the hotel and her brother Brightman drove to the hotel to pick the kitty up to take it to the house, since the kitty couldn't stay in the car while Page and I were hanging out.  It was so nice to see the two of them.  I hadn't seen Brightman in a few years, so it was great to see that he was doing well.  He pointed out my grey hairs, which he thought were amusing.  Well, I'm glad that someone does, ha ha!
Page and I went to Violette, a French restaurant and it was so good!  We both got the Bouchée à la Reine (puff pastry filled with chicken breast, topped with a creamy mushroom sauce),  Yum!
Mmm...tiramisu!  More yum!
Bye, Page!  It was nice to see you!

0 comments :

Post a Comment