Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

One-Layer Wednesday #154 One-One-One

The challenge for OLW #154 was "Make a card using only one image stamp, one colour and one sentiment stamp."  Here's the card that I came up with.  I chose a stamp set that I had yet to use and it was convenient that it came with a sentiment stamp so I didn't have to search for one.  The bird and flowers are one whole stamp which was pretty cool.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Dark Peony
Stamps: Stampin' Up- Wings of Friendship
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

3 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Pretty...sometimes a stamp and sediment, one color on white makes for a most elegant card.

June K said...

LIKE, Tina.

Heather T said...

This is lovely; I especially like how well the style and shape of the two stamps work together. Very elegant.

Post a Comment