Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Fall-To Layout #254

Crazy Happenings: When I was walking from the car to the house, I dropped my keys...in the storm drain!  Fortunately, it wasn't too inside that I could reach in and get it.  UGH, that would have been really bad.  My heart stopped for a moment and I almost let out a curse, but I realized quickly that everything was going to be okay.  When I got home, I googled "dropped keys in storm drain" to see what kind of results would come up in case this should ever happen again.  Things like wire hangers and magnets and duct tape came up which all seem like plausible solutions.

Geeze...

Shopping: In the spirit of back to school season, Maryland is currently having a tax free week, so I bought some nude/cream colored heels at the mall this evening.  I almost picked a brown pair, but I exerted some self control.

MakeUp Update: I decided to return the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish that I bought a few days ago.  I didn't think that the cool pink didn't go well with my yellow skin tone.  Fortunately CVS has a friendly beauty return policy. 

Card: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #254.


Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan
Stamps: Hero Arts- Envelope Pattern, Year Round Sentiments
Paper: Chatterbox
Brad: Making Memories Brad Value Pack- Chelsea's Place collection
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Other: Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

3 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Per-rity card there Tina :)

Jeanette said...

What a sweet card, I love the little hearts!

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-234.html

Post a Comment