Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

10 Year Reunion, Day 1

Meg, Suzie and I were going to carpool down to our college reunion together, but since Robyn had to go to work for a meeting in the morning, we didn't have to start moving until around 12:30. Until then, Suzie worked on edits to her book and her nails and I camped out on the couch, watching the Great British Baking Show.

Suzie and I took the subway down to Robyn's apartment and then we picked Meg up and then started heading down to Lexington. The traffic wasn't so bad until we got closer to campus, but we made it in time for the dinner.

One funny thing that happened when we were still at my place was when I went to go gas up my car. And when I came back, I noticed that some dishes were on the counter.  Suzie said that she took them out of the dishwasher because they were clean and she wanted to make room for the dirty dishes from last night.  This was a nice gesture, except they were dirty dishes!  Of course, I would be the one to have clean looking dirty dishes (I like to rinse mine off before putting them in). So we spent 5 minutes trying to figure out what silverware and dishes needed to go back in, hah!

The evening event was under a big tent. There were food stations (mac and cheese bar, Chinese food, sliders, and crepes) and a bar in the middle. The music was rather loud so my group spent most of the time outside the tent chatting.

0 comments :

Post a Comment