Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Lunch with Jenny and Hanging Out with Julie

This is my first day out of the house since Tuesday. Internally, I was screaming "I'm free, I'm free, I'm FREE!" as I was leaving the house to go to brunch with Jenny and Jessie.  Unfortunately, Jessie had a cat emergency, so she couldn't make it. Simba was given new medication, so hopefully he'll be good as new. We went to Cafe Deluxe and while it was only 10 AM, they gave us both the lunch and brunch menus. I went with the chicken pot pie and Jenny went with ham and cheese croissant. Yum! She asked me
Cheese! :D
I went to visit my uncle/aunt, my parents and my cousin on the way home from lunch. Whew, good thing everyone lives so close together. It makes these check-in visits so efficient and environmentally friendly since I'm not going all over town. I took a short nap when I got home and then Julie texted to say that she was bringing Five Guys burgers over. We chowed down on our burgers and fries while watching Jurassic Park and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on tv.
He's always a good sport.
I can has cheeseburger?  Fine, okay.

0 comments :

Post a Comment