Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

CrossFit Class and Some Shopping

RJ curled up into a little ball when it was time to go to sleep, but then I woke up to him stretched out this morning. Hah.

Julie and I went to the 11 AM session of CrossFit this morning (we ended up being the only ones for this session). The 10:15 AM session was super packed, and we got a preview of the workout. Everyone looked like they were getting tired, and when it was our turn, I understood why. I worked on my hang squat clean (30 lbs since this was my first time doing this move). The workout was 5 pull-ups, 10 push ups, 15 squats and 200 m run, as many times as you can. Julie and I were neck and neck for the first two rounds but those push ups started to slow me down.

I went home to get cleaned up and then I went to New York and Company in search of new dress pants. They were having a sale on them for $20!  I chose a size smaller, but my thighs and butt got in the way even though they were okay around the waist. I suppose I could have made them work, but wearing super tight pants to work wouldn't be appropriate, huh? We'll try again next time! I did get 3 new tops though. :)

I came home to a notice from Safe Speed, informing me that I got zapped by the speed camera when I went to see that movie with Michelle and Surili a few weeks ago. I made it over a year without getting zapped...I was doing so good! UGH.

I went over to my parents' house for dinner because Mom made curry rice. Julie caught me up on her whirlwind trip to New Jersey last weekend and her crazy week of work.

0 comments :

Post a Comment