Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Sick Day

Yeahhh...there was no way I was going to make it to the office today. And I didn't really have the energy do to any meaningful work even if I teleworked. Fortunately, I had stuff under control, so I sent off a sick day request and a few emails first thing this morning and then went back to bed.

This is the second day in a row that I haven't been able to make it to CrossFit. While waking up at 5:30 AM can be grueling, it sucks even more to not be able to go. It's just become part of my routine. I hope I'm feeling better enough to go to an afternoon class tomorrow and at the very least, telework tomorrow.

On a brighter note:
  • I was able to sell one of my dresses on Ebay today and an origami panda birthday card on Etsy yesterday. :)
  • The updated Crush60 program was released today, complete with a new layout, illustrations and accompanying videos. I can't wait to put it to use once I get over this cold!
  • I'm so glad that Arrow is back on. What a great episode tonight...not that I would expect anything less.

0 comments :

Post a Comment