Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Captain America at Work and New Card

Flex Friday...at work.
Freakin' hell. I got a bruise on my chin from my little mishap yesterday when I accidentally banged the barbell on my chin.  Heh.  Fortunately, it's not that noticeable.

In other news, I wore my Captain America shirt to work today. It's the only day of the year that I could get away with it.  I think the design's subtle enough that no one would really know unless they are familiar with the comic book. One of the IT guys actually complimented me on it...how fitting, right?  Nerds unite!

I normally telework on Fridays, but I had some banana bread to share with coworkers (read: to get out of my house so I don't eat it all myself). There was also breakfast at work, hosted by the Accounting Department...Panera Baked Egg Soufflés, YUM!

I debated on whether or not to go to CrossFit today and ultimately decided not to. My shoulders were sore from yesterday's workout and I'm signed up to go tomorrow. I took a post-work nap instead and it was awesome...as naps usually are.

Here's a new card that I made tonight on a whim. When Suzie came to visit last week, she took a handful of cards with her which freed up space for me...everybody wins!

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink in Yellow Ochre, Dark Peony, Blackbird. Stampin' Up in Pool Party. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire.
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Vintage Labels, American Crafts- Dear Lizzy- Warbler
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Other: Stickles

0 comments :

Post a Comment